Are you looking for the ways to buy bus tickets in Bangladesh?
Do you want to avail the cheapest bus tickets in Bangladesh?
Travelling by bus is the most popular means for transportation in Bangladesh. Travelling by bus is also the most affordable transportation means. Millions of Bangladeshis travel by bus every day. Bus transportation is also the main means of transportation for most families in Bangladesh.
During festivals like Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Adha and Durga Puja, hundreds of thousands of people travel from one region to another region of the country via buses. Bangladesh has routes for bus transportation across the country.
What matters first before starting your bus journey is that you have to purchase bus tickets. Purchasing bus tickets will be a real hassle for you if you want one during festival times. Going to the ticket counters, and standing in long queues may get irritating to a lot.
So, what can you do?
You can purchase bus tickets via SMS and websites.
Jump To The Right Section
Listed below are the most popular websites where you can buy your bus tickets from:
- Bus BD website: busbd.com
- Shohoz website: shohoz.com
- BD Tickets website: bdtickets.com
- QPay website: qpay.com.bd
- Shyamoli Paribahan website: shyamoliparibahan-bd.com
- National Travels website: nationaltravel-bd.com
- Paribahan website: paribahan.com
- City Bank website: thecitybank.com
Purchase bus tickets via SMS
- You can purchase bus tickets by sending an SMS from your mobile device. You have to subscribe to an operator that offers purchasing tickets via SMS. Contact your operator to know if it allows purchasing bus tickets via SMSs.
Some Suggestions While Buying Bus Tickets:
- Print out your online tickets always so that you can show it when required.
- While using Credit or Debit Cards; make sure you call the online ticket sellers right after buying your ticket. They are not fully digitalized yet, you know.
In this article, I discussed how you can purchase bus tickets by online media and sending an SMS. Make sure you purchase your bus tickets from the sites listed above.
The online ticketing system is comparatively new in Bangladesh. So I would suggest you buy tickets at least 2 or 3 days prior to your actual journey date for maximum tickets availability.